👉 Position overview
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager with outstanding people skills to ensure that our HR programs and initiatives are efficient, lean, and in line with our strategy.
Duties for the HR Manager will include implementing HR strategies that support operational objectives and growth, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, safety and wellness, designing onboarding procedures, forecasting staffing needs and attract the best recruits, mitigating risk, dealing with employee grievances and disputes, structuring benefit packages, maintaining employee records, overseeing overall employment needs and promote the organization’s values.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of labor regulations and HR practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Developing and implementing human resources strategy and policies
- Supporting strategic objectives
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews
- Motivating and supporting current staff
- Maintaining staff records
- Handling employee compensation and benefits
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions
- Designing and directing training programs
- Manage administration: payroll, insurances, contracts, etc.
Given the growth of the project, a high degree of flexibility will be required from the HR Manager, as his or her responsibilities and roles may evolve with the development of the association.
👉 Ideal candidate profile
- Real commitment to the organization’s mission and values (equal chances to all, refugees integration, social cohesion, active ageing)
- Professional experience of at least 10 years in this field of activity
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to remain objective, discrete and exercise common sense
- Good problem-solving skills, detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills.
- Autonomy and flexibility
👉 What DUO for a JOB offers you:
- A full-time permanent contract, based in Brussels with occasional travels
- A competitive compensation package based on experience
- A meaningful job that brings people together and contributes to social cohesion
- Integrate a dynamic team within an innovative project
- A position that combines field work, research and contact with many actors
- A multifaceted project with a high growth in Belgium and abroad
- Starting date: ASAP
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before, mentioning as the subject of the message: « HR Manager ». Please also mention in your message the channel through which you heard about the posting (FB, LinkedIn, website, etc.).
Postulez directement 👇
« * » indique les champs nécessaires