Find out about all our job offers
No offers at the moment
Look at our at our internships
- Student or young graduate in a field related to communications, journalism or graphic design ;
- Having sufficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), editing, publishing, layout and photo editing software
(Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) ;
- Good knowledge of new information and communication technologies
(web, blogs, social networks) ;
- Ability to work independently, rigorously and creatively ;
- Motivated and interest in social, refugee and socio-professional integration ;
Applications are received on a continious basis for a minimum period of one month to one year.
Location: Brussels (Porte de Namur).
You too, take part in our project!
Do you find it easy to connect with people and are you good at finding solutions?
We are looking for people to help the business team to organise activities for our “duos”. We need people willing to seek out partnerships with potential sponsoring organisations and to identify free activities. We want to bring our community alive and to have fun to boot! If you are interested, please contact Fanny.
Do you have HR skills to share?
We want to expand our team of reviewers who read and comment on CVs and cover letters in Dutch.
Such reviews are really important for mentees because more often than not it is the only opportunity for them to get neutral and professional feedback about their prospects of finding employment in Belgium.
The team works by email, with flexibility to complete reviews at your own convenience.
If you are interested in offering your help, please contact Fanny Broussan
The Company Connection assists DUO for a JOB in making its activities known to people over 50 within his/her own company or work environment. She/he will contact potential mentors individually or collectively, introduce our organization to them, eventually organise info sessions (in cooperation with the DUO teams) and take initiative to recruit new mentors.
- Age between 22 and 49
- The volunteer is professionally active ideally within a multigenerational organization
- She/he is passionate about the project
What DUO for a JOB has to offer
- You join a young and dynamic innovative project
- You participate to a wide range of link creating activities
- A unique way to combine your job with your commitment with a social project
- A way to meet and create links between people of different origins and profiles
- Volunteer convention
- Based within the premises of the volunteer’s employer
- Starting date: at any time
If you are interested of have questions, please contact Fanny Broussan (firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 203 02 31) specifying “Company Buddy” as subject.